I find it immensely amusing to see what search terms have led readers to my blog. Take “camper portapots” for example. I’m sure the last thing this person expected to pop up in his or her Google search was my blog. But find it he did and for some reason he actually opened it up. I thought that was kind of funny, but I’m probably the only person who cares. You probably think that’s pretty boring.
There are only two people I know who enjoy this kind of thing other than myself. My husband and Ryan Lowry. Like the buzzards hovering over the woods behind our house, the two of them are glued to the stats on the Bluffton Icon, our online news source. Oh yeah, my brother and sister-in-law watch the stats on their blogs too. Does that mean we have big egos or are just easily entertained by simple things?
I prefer to think it’s the latter.
Here are some of the other search terms that have led readers to my blog. I wonder what they thought of it? I wish they’d make comments so I know who they are.
- Coral Naylor Florida (C is my co-worker and she does NOT live in Florida, so apparently there are other Corals)
- Tiny campers, fixed-up campers, vintage campers Craigslist (etc.)
- creating room with skewed perspective (is this some kind of feng shui?)
- Mary Pink Mary blog
- hair cut short
- how not to have a skewed up thinking
- Scott Hamilton Schwachman diamond (?)
- Scott Hamilton skate to Spike Jones (see a thread here?)
- Spike Jone (sic) typewriter wong (sic) (??)
- Dick the Bruiser vs. the Sheik story
- Pete and Kim Suter, Shannon (Pete teaches at Bluffton University, where I work, and he and Kim own the Shannon Theater and Shirley’s Popcorn)
- boredom in a small town (this is a recurring search term)
And of course, my all-time favorite….
- Truckin bozo Dale Sommers
Okay, I understand where some of these terms come from and I understand why people would do searches with them. As for the others…gotta say I’m flummoxed. If you can figure it out, fill me in.